DARK BUNNY COMMISSIONS AND MINIATURE PAINTING SERVICE
When it comes to painted miniatures, you can trust that we've worked on just about everything including: Games Workshop's Warhammer, Warhammer 40k, Bloodbowl, and Warhammer Quest. Other brands like Warmachine and Hordes, Infinity the game, Malifaux, Guildball, or Reaper miniatures. And even, miniature board games like Super Dungeon Explore, Zombicide, Conan and more!
HOW OUR PRICING WORKS
Our pricing system functions a little differently than other studios. You will notice we don’t categorize miniatures as “Infantry”, “Walker” or by size like “32mm”.
The reason is some 32mm miniatures take 2x as long to paint, some colour schemes take 3x longer on the same miniature, and some miniatures just have many more time consuming details, and some look simple but take forever (like Infinity!). It’s just tough to group things so specifically anymore.
Instead, we operate on a simple size/complexity scale.
- Is it small and simple? Is it big and detailed?
- Our Standard is based on a basic Space Marine.
- Elite is just a standard mini with more details or a more complex paint scheme. Terminators, genestealers, most non-GW metal miniatures etc.
- Hero is a much more detailed miniature that often have more elaborate colour schemes.
- Large is based on a plain dreadnought, mounted miniature or simple tank. Is it more detailed? Complex paint scheme? Or is a bigger version of the usual one? Bump it up a peg! (to Huge or maybe Giant)
As long as you keep in mind those simple starting points you can probably get a good idea of what to expect.
Once you have a list together, message or chat with us live and we will get you the official numbers!
See our Special Offers for Insane Deals!
ADD SOME FREEHAND
We specialize in miniature freehand of all kinds, symbols, filigree, insignia, trim, and murals!
But how does it work?
First, you need to book an Epic level commission in order to get freehand.
- Freehand filigree and insignia automatically bump the miniature painting up one size For ex. Elite to Hero, Hero to Large, Large to Huge etc
- Freehand banners automatically bump a miniature two levels. For ex. a Standard miniature to Hero, or Large banner carrier to Giant.
NOTE: A lot of the other fancy techniques follow the same idea. Techniques like NMM or quality OSL add a lot of time and difficulty.
ADEPT LEVEL PRICING
The Adept level is designed to focus on the main shapes and features of the miniatures so that they look great at typical tabletop viewing distance. This level is more budget friendly and designed for mass quantity armies, tabletop tournament gamers or people new to the hobby who are just looking to get an army on the table!
EPIC LEVEL PRICING
With Epic, your miniatures get the thematic treatment. We choose colours that work together to create a mood, or sense of environment or atmosphere. We combine this next level painting with more complex basing to create a truly impressive result! If you are the type of gamer who is all about the way your battle game looks and feels, then Epic is for you!
LEGENDARY LEVEL PRICING
When tabletop and above quality isn't enough for your most loved miniatures, you need the Legendary treatment. Legendary is a mix of competition quality concepts, and efficient tabletop painting strategies. We use our seriously advanced colour and lighting knowledge along with crisper techniques to bring out the best your miniatures offer. Still want more? Add in our incredible glow effects, NMM, TMM, directional or ambient lighting, and weathering skills to make it the centerpiece of your army or showcase!